My crafty mom

Me and my mom have started to craft together and watch out because we get serious! My mom is super talented when it comes to decorating and crafting but when the two of us combined are ideas oh goodness something amazing is sure to come out of it. We have had a few accidents while decorating, January my mom shattered her heal and broke her ankle. Good thing we have each other or I don't think anyone would have survived the many months of recovery. My mom is become one of my best friends and someone I enjoy laughing with. I just had to write about my mom because she helps me a ton when it comes to making my creations! I like to think of us as a dynamic duo! Here are a few of her creations.


This was a cupboard door that she bought from di for super cheap! With am simple coat of red paint to match the kitchen and chalk board paint she turned this into our menu board that sits on the counter. She writes are dinner on it everyday so there is no questions asked on whats being prepared. What if its blank? Means mom's on strike fix your own dinner! I love how simple this was but yet is so functional!




No comments:

Post a Comment